Individualized Care for Treatment & Recovery
Every patient’s needs are different. That’s why we work together with physicians and caregivers to deliver exactly the type of service needed.
Certified Staff & Registered Nurses
- Medicaid & Medicare Certified
- State Licensed
- Referrals Accepted
- Skilled Medical Services
- Ambulation, gait abnormality, assistive devices/teaching regarding DME
- Balance training
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Stairs training
- Fall risk and intervention
- Gaining independence with dressing, grooming, bathing, feeding, meal preparation
- Bed mobility
- Sit to stand transfers
- Evaluation of patient and families coping with disease diagnosis, process, and prognosis.
- Counseling provided where needed to assist with adjustment to change.
- Assistance provided to patients in need of accessing medical and/or insurance benefits.
- Coordinating care of patients with complex needs that require multiple services over time.
- Helping patients understand their access to financial and emotional resources.
- Assess speech and language
- Assess cognitive communication
- Assess oral, feeding, and swallowing skills
Assistance under the supervision of a nurse or therapist.
- Personal Care
- Light meal prep and planning
- Maintaining a healthy home environment
From Our Patients & Their Families
Manage a Chronic Condition or Recover From Injury or Surgery
Skilled nurses and certified staff treat, monitor, and assist in a variety of medical care services such as advanced wound care, catheter care, ostomy care, pain management, and more.
Let Unison Health Services Provide the Care You Need
Contact us to learn more about what we offer, and to schedule an in-home assessment.